Welcome to Cranky Dave's,

I hope you find my posts entertaining and sometimes helpful.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Rude customer getting gas

Here we go again. I stopped by the Safeway store in downtown Renton to fill up the car with gas. At this particular Safeway the pumps are labeled entrance and exit only. Customers need to get in line to pull up to the next available pump. I pull in behind a young lady who was first in line for the next two available pumps. There was a gentleman pumping gas at the farthest pump and an older lady pumping at the pump nearest the young lady in front of me. Both finished pumping gas at the same time. The older lady was a little slower getting into her car than the gentleman in front. I guess the girl in front of me was on her way to the emergency room as she could not wait until the older lady moved her car. She pulled around the older lady and backed her car up to the front pump and blocked the older lady from even pulling out of the island. We all ended up waiting until the girl finished pumping her gas so the older lady could pull out and the next two, including me, to pull up and get our gas. I hope the young girl made it to the hospital in time before she bleeds out.

No comments:

Post a Comment