Welcome to Cranky Dave's,

I hope you find my posts entertaining and sometimes helpful.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fat Burger – 348th Federal Way, WA


I met the wife at her work for lunch. We headed over to Fat Burger with one of her coworkers in tow. The restaurant was clean and not very busy. Fat Burger has a great choice of burgers and you can customize them to your liking. You also have a choice of fat fries (steak fries) or skinny fries (normal fries).

The wife ordered a Mushroom Swiss Cheese Burger with fat Fries. I had a Double Burger with Pepper jack Cheese with fat fries and my wife coworker had single burger with fat fries. The total came to around $32.00. The burgers were nice and juicy and a little greasy. Along with the cheese I had mustard, mayo, relish, tomato and lettuce. I skipped the onions. The steak fries were excellent.
There were no complaints and everyone seemed satisfied. I would give the total experience an 8 with cleanliness a 9, food a 8, service an 8 and price a 7. Nice place to go for a good burger. Fast and Friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment