Welcome to Cranky Dave's,

I hope you find my posts entertaining and sometimes helpful.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Olive Garden - Federal Way, WA


June 4th - Happy Birthday Kim!
My daughter turned 33 years old today, so we decided to take her and Bob out for lunch. It was the only time we could get together as their kids have something going on every day this week. We chose Olive Garden in Federal Way. I like Olive Garden and I don’t think you can go wrong going there for lunch.

We arrived shortly after noon and only had to wait a couple of minutes to be seated. We all ordered the soup, salad and bread sticks. Bob and I had the Zuppa Toscanna, Mellissa had the Chicken and Gnocchi and Kim had the Minestrone. The meal arrived in a matter of minutes. The soups were excellent as were the salad and bread sticks. We each had refills of soup. I got a kick out of the waitress. I called the soup Zuppa and she would respond Toscanna. I guess I was not saying it right, but I still call it Zuppa. We had a second bowl of salad and another basket of bread sticks.

We all ended up very full and satisfied. I would rate the overall experience a 9. Service was an 8, food a nine and cleanliness a 9. I would highly recommend the Oliver Garden for a quick lunch. We were in and out of there in under an hour and did not feel rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment