Welcome to Cranky Dave's,

I hope you find my posts entertaining and sometimes helpful.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

June 9th - Wet Dog Smell


The wife and I went fishing at Clear Lake again. It was a little windy and chilly, but we each caught two fish. We each had a trout and a perch. The dogs came along with us and Lucy loves to watch you land a fish. Today she took it a bit far and when I was reeling one in she decided to dive in the water and help me out. Once she hit the water it was like, what am I doing! She swam directly back to the boat and I had a hard time getting a 75 pound dog back in the boat. But I finally got her back in and I think she was a little traumatized. I don't think she will be jumping out of the boat again for a while. She did not even want to get out of the boat to get back to solid ground. I really enjoyed the wet dog smell in the car all the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment